Digital media is changing customers' purchasing decisions, and the way they engage with a brand. Learn the tricks of digital marketing to reach out to your target mass and keep them engaged to your brand.
A certificate will be provided to each participant.
After attending the workshop the participants would be able to learn:
- How digital marketing can help your business
- How to create the right digital marketing strategy
- Step by step digital marketing implementation - tools available, techniques used and best practices
- What to expect from digital marketing agencies and how to interact with them
- How to reach out to target mass and keep them engaged
- How to build a career in digital marketing
- What is digital marketing?
- Digital Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
- Website planning and creation
- Good website and Bad website
- Search Engine Optimization (introduction, tools, techniques)
- Search Engine Marketing (introduction, tools, techniques)
- Social media optimization (introduction, tools, techniques)
- How to make most use of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc
- Google Analytics
- Content creation and marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Online Lead generation for business
- Creating online marketing strategy
Mr. Sandeep Sengupta
18 years of experience working in India, New Zealand & Singapore; in promoting business & startups. He has served as visiting faculty for conducting digital marketing sessions at AIM, United World College & several other colleges / universities for their MBA/BBA students.
He has been called as speaker at FICCI, VIT (Vellore), Nasscom, CII, BCCI, ICAI, ISACA, FICCI, CeBIT, US High Commission (Kolkata), etc. In 2005, Sandeep founded the online community "Hackers Library" which had 80,000+ members, making it the largest Indian online forum for cyber security professionals at its time.
Mr. Sengupta is committee member at Nasscom (East) & CII ICT-East.
Book Your Seat Now
Workshop date will be notified soon
Rs. 2500/- + 18% GST (per candidate)