Major topics that are going to be covered in this 1 Day Workshop:
- OSI Model and TCP/IP
- Networking Protocols
- TCP and UDP Ports
- Important Routing Protocols
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Segmenting a Layer 2 Network by VLAN
- Classifications of Networks
- IP Address
- Connecting different devices by UTP and Serial Cable
- Access List (ACL) and Packet Filtering
- How a Router connects to the WAN?
- Preventing Layer 2 Loops by Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Networking Devices and Media
- MAC Address, DLCI, VPI/VCI
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Wireless LAN
Mr. Anjan Biswas
Mr. Anjan Biswas is a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNA, CCNP), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) with 20 years of experience as a corporate trainer & system Administrator. His expertise includes routing, switching, Microsoft server Administration, Red Hat Linux, VMWare, Citrix, SCCM, ASA Firewall, cloud infrastructure, etc.
Book Your Seat Now
18th March 2018, Sunday 10am
Rs. 1099/- + 18% GST (per candidate)
Fields marked with * are mandatory.